360-Degree High Speed Camera Rigging
Q3 SYSTEM: a new way of experiencing slow motion photography. This is a one-of-a-kind 360-degree camera rigging system. As pictured here with a 14 ft circular stage, the camera may orbit around the stage ONE FULL ROTATION IN ONE SECOND (in excess of 50 MPH). This is not a simulation ….we’re actually doing it.
The Q3 SYSTEM:
- Provides perfectly smooth and fluid motion and does not require any post stabilizing or correction.
- Compatable with any camera format
- Multiple camera POV’s 180 Degrees opposite each other are optional
- Continuously moves cameras around the performance as many rotations as needed
- Maintains constant sharp focus of the performance
- Can meet any speed requirement between 0 and 70 feet per second
- Capable of producing speeds in excess of 50 miles per hour
- Completely modular and can accommodate a wide range of geometries
- Camera moves on a 22 foot circular path or any size down you may require – even down to macro – from automobiles to beer pours
- Precision engineered from the ground up
- Able to support anything from actors to automobiles
- Completely modular
- Packs into road cases
- Easily transported
- Sets up in a few hours
- Self supporting and self leveling requires zero attachment or anchoring to floors etc.
- Quick leveling system – all terrain exterior locations are no problem
- Engineered to handle most outdoor weather conditions
- Built with heavy duty suspension casters and can be rolled around fully assembled on hard surface
- Round stages in the flowing sizes: 8 ft, 10 ft, 14 ft and 20ft coming soon
- Stage surface is at a height of 4.5 ft above ground level and provides a generous clearance below to keeping lighting and equipment out of view
- the center of the rig has a 24″ round cable pass to bring any electric and plumbing up through the rig and to the stage surface, which means hoses, airlines, ducting, power cables, propane lines, air cannon lines, talent! Anything you can fit through a 24” round opening can be brought up to through the center of the stage floor.
- A discrete safety harness is worn by all performers at all times. Safety is our absolute priority.
This one-of-a-kind 360-degree camera rigging system.
Contact us at 917-776-4008 or email for availability and pricing at QVS360@gmail.com.